We’re back with another give away. This time we have one of my personal favourite blasters up for grabs – the Jin Ming J10 ACR.
In my opinion this blaster represents one of the best value for money builds available. It’s significantly cheaper than the other ‘premium’ models (Kublai, LDT HK416, Alpha King, etc) but it still has an amazing full nylon body and great out of the box stock performance (typically 250+ FPS).
The ACR is currently on special in our store for $179 as part of Tax Time / Father’s Day sale.
In order to enter all you need to do is like and comment on the competition post, and like our Facebook page. We’ll draw the winner at approximately 6pm this coming Friday and announce it on Facebook.
Terms and conditions
- The competition is operated by Gel Blaster Gear (ABN 63132140138)
- Facebook and any/all of its subsidiaries is in no way linked to the competition.
- The competition is open to residents of Australia only.
- To enter the competition an entrant must ‘Like’ the Gel Blaster Gear Facebook page, ‘Like’ the competition Facebook post, and comment on the competition Facebook post. Each entrant may only enter the competition once and will receive a single entry.
- The prize is one Jin Ming J10 ACR Gel Blaster, one magazine and 4 packets of gels valued at $255.
- The prize(s) may not be exchanged for cash, credit, or any other item of equivalent value.
- The competition is open from the time the competition post is posted on the operator’s Facebook page.
- Entry to the competition is closed at approximately 6pm 23/8/19 when the prize will be drawn randomly from all current entrants.
- The prize winner(s) will be randomly selected from all entrants using a random comment picking tool.
- Prize winner(s) will be notified via Facebook.
- Prize winner(s) will be published via the Gel Blaster Gear Facebook page.
- Each Prize winner will have 7 days to get in contact with the operator and provide us with a shipping address to send the prize.
- The operator reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if we suspect unlawful or improper conduct.